Thank you for your interest in partnering with Five Acres Animal Shelter!
We are so excited to have corporate partners who wish to partner with Five Acres to make as big of an impact as possible on the health, wellness, and livelihood of the animals in our care.
Because of the time and specific training that is required to work with the animals, we are unable to accommodate groups who are interested in working directly with the animals. However, there are many ways you can support our mission.
Here are some ideas for you to consider when deciding how best you would like to partner with us:
- Sponsor a Donation Drive: As a nonprofit, we rely on donations of pet and shelter supplies to fulfill our daily work. If you would like to hold a Donation Drive, here are the links to our General Wish List and our Amazon Wish List that point you in the direction of exactly what we need at any given time.
- Event Invitation: Invite Five Acres to an event that your organization is participating in, sponsoring, or hosting! We enjoy partnering with local businesses, organizations, and corporations. Our dogs love to get out and meet new people and our volunteers love getting them out and about in the community. As a nonprofit organization, we do ask for a donation to attend your event, whether it is financial support or a donation of pet supplies. If you are interested in inviting Five Acres to an event, please let us know here.
- Cuddle Breaks: If you’d like to make a donation to Five Acres and have us bring some adoptable animals to your business for a lunchtime Cuddle Break, please complete the Cuddle Break Registration Form.
- Sponsor a Five Acres Event: We host several significant fundraising events annually, to support our pets and mission. We are always looking for new businesses to join our paw-some lineup of corporate sponsors. To learn more about sponsoring one of our upcoming events email Madeline, our director of development, for more details.
- Sponsor an Adoption Fee: Sponsor the adoption fee for a Five Acres dog or cat and help them find their new beginning in our community. Email Madeline, our director of development, to learn more!