Are you interested in having your child’s birthday party at Five Acres Animal Shelter? We love having kids and their friends and family come to Five Acres to celebrate their birthday!
- We welcome birthday boys and girls and their friends and family! We can accommodate up to 10 children and up to 3 adults.
- Parents, you are welcome to bring a birthday treat for the kids… we just ask that you consider bringing a treat that will be easy to clean up!
- Parties will be held in the Conference/Education Room.
Parties can be scheduled on a few Saturdays of each month for a 1.5 hour block, depending on availability.
Typically, the outline for parties is:
– arrival and welcome by party host;
– learn about Five Acres and our super important mission to save dogs and cats;
– enjoy a birthday treat provided by family and tidy up;
– play a game that the family of the birthday boy/girl brings, or play a game provided by us;
– play with a dog and submit names for puppies or kitten!
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS!
– To schedule a Birthday party, please complete the ‘Birthday Party Animal’ information below and the Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch to work through details!
- We ask for a $150 tax deductible donation to Five Acres Animal Shelter!
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating with you!