- If you are a student who needs to complete hours for school (NHS, Community Service Club or Class, Key Club, etc.) we welcome you to participate in volunteer activities off campus. CLICK HERE for more information!
We currently welcome volunteers ages 18 and older to volunteer on our Five Acres property working with the animals in our care.
For kids and young adults up to age 17, we love to offer options for them to also help support our dogs and/or cats! We have many ideas for you to reach out to your community, your school, friends and family to do some amazing things and help out in incredible ways until you are old enough to volunteer on our campus!
Here are some ideas for you to help out from home!
- Click to view our Wish List and invite family and friends to participate in a Donation Drive to collect supplies that we use every day for our dogs and cats to make sure they are healthy and safe!
- Teach your friends and family about the importance of getting your pets spayed or neutered
- Ask your teacher or principal if you can “dress down” for a day or have a hat day or school spirit day where everyone brings $.50 to donate toward our animals!
Here are some ideas for ways you can come to Five Acres as a part of a group or a special event! *Coming Soon
- If you are a Troop Leader of a Girl Scout, Boy Scout or American Heritage troop who would like to learn about pet safety, responsible pet ownership, and how you can become a part of the solution when it comes to pet overpopulation,
CLICK HEREto share your Troop information and submit information so we can schedule a Zoom visit!
- Would you child love to celebrate their birthday party virtually at Five Acres? We can take you through some fun activities, send an activity book for party goers, and introduce you to a few of our dogs and/or cats!
CLICK HEREfor more information!