Listed below are some of the options that Corporate Groups can consider helping out with on campus. Please read through options, paying careful attention to amount of time expected and number of people needed.
- tarps on outdoor kennels – typically completed in mid October – about 2 hours, 5 people
- area for heartworm play yard taken down/cleaned up – to be determined
- leaf clean up – ongoing through the fall
- not sure quite yet
- Tarps off outdoor kennels – end of March/Early April – about 2 hours, 5 people
- Mulch – late spring – about 5 hours, up to 10 people
- Power wash buildings – 4 hours, up to 5 people
- Landscaping – to be determined based on need
- Mowing/trimming- option for corporate groups to rotate- one group does every 1st Saturday of the month; another the 2nd Saturday etc.
- Landscaping – o be determined based on need- weeding, watering plants, flowers, etc. – about 4 hours, up to 5 people
When groups come to do service at Five Acres, we will make best effort to get some time with a dog in a play yard, but it truly depends on the day and the project at hand. When a corporate group comes to Five Acres to help, the project is the main focus of the visit, but we also know that coming to an animal shelter as awesome as Five Acres brings out the curiosity of everyone to see/play with a dog!