Thank you for your interest in partnering with Five Acres Animal Shelter! We are so excited to have corporate partners who wish to partner with Five Acres to make as big of an impact as possible on the health, wellness and livelihood of the animals in our care!
Because of the time and specific training that is required to work with the animals, we are unable to accommodate groups who are interested in working directly with the animals.
With this in mind, here are some ideas for you to consider when deciding how best you would like to partner with us!
- Hold a Donation Drive! Check out our Wish list on our website, as well as a separate Wish List through Amazon that contains items we utilize regularly and guides you to exactly what we are looking for! As a nonprofit, these items are ALWAYS appreciated! If you would like to hold a Donation Drive, please CLICK HERE for our general Wish List and CLICK HERE for our specific Amazon Wish List.
- Sponsor one of our special events! Contact Madeline for more details!
- Invite Five Acres to join you at a local event your company is participating in or is sponsoring! We get the opportunity to raise awareness about Five Acres and the animals in our care, and you draw people to your company who wish to cross paths with some adorable dogs! Email Kate or Madeline to let us know of your event and how you’d like us to partner with you!
- Offer a Cuddle Break for your employees to cuddle with some dogs over their lunch break or toward the end of their day… whatever the time, we can bring dogs to your location for up to 2 hours for a monetary donation! During this time, we can share information about Five Acres, animal welfare, dog handling, and pet ownership. Please CLICK HERE to learn more and submit your information to schedule a Cuddle Break.
- “Adopt a Parcel of Five Acres” – dedicated to the upkeep of a certain area of our play yards or property – care for flowers or plants; help to create a walking path for dogs around our property where you can create enrichment stops along the way (an herbal garden for dogs to smell new (and pleasant!) smells), make sure certain areas of our property are always tidied up, etc.!
- Sponsor an adoption fee for a dog or cat.
- Dress Down for Donations Day (financial or in kind)!
If you have questions about any of those options listed above, please feel free to email Kate, Volunteer Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Five Acres and our mission to help as many dogs and cats as possible!