21st Annual Trails for Tails 10K/5K run and 1 mile fun walk – Sunday, June 23rd at the Streets of St. Charles
Come join us for an event that’s so much fun for both you AND your dog! The 10k run, 5k run, and a 1 mile walk along the Katy Trail starts at one of the best new areas in St. Charles – The Streets of St. Charles! The Katy Trail is one of the hidden shaded gems of St. Charles – where you pass Bangert Island and head toward Frontier Park and Main Street St. Charles. Then head back to the fun at The Streets of St. Charles!
We’re keeping the Cinco de Mayo theme, so come ready for a good time! Visit the vendors at the post-race expo, the restaurants and shops along Streets of St. Charles and enjoy the mariachi band! All registered participants will receive one free drink ticket and race t-shirt. AND, the top 3 finishers in each age group (men and women) will receive medals. Register today!
- 5K | $30.00
- 10k | $35.00
- 1 Mile Walk | $30.00
- Packet pick up will be Saturday, June 22nd 9am-3pm at Five Acres Animal Shelter.
- All registered participants receive a t-shirt and top 3 finishers in each age group (men and women) will receive medals.
- RETRACTABLE LEASHES ARE PROHIBITED AND WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Great Southern Bank, Dogtopia-St. Peters, Humphrey Orthodontics, Spencer Creek Animal Hospital, HSGW Insurance, Jackie Ordelheide (in memory of Warner), McCauley Animal Hospital
To Become A Sponsor and pay by check, fill out this form and send in with your payment to the address on the form.
- Set up begins at 7:30 a.m. Vehicles must be out of the park by 8:00 a.m.
- At the event you will be directed to the designated vendor space.
- You must supply your own table, chairs & tent (if desired).
- You may sell items and promote your business/organization.
- You may bring well-behaved pets that are up-to-date on vaccinations. No retractable leashes.
To Register and pay by check, fill out this form and send in with your payment to the address on the form.